Check our frequently asked questions below. If you are unable to find an answer, please contact us to ask a question.
- Why is home staging important?
Home staging allows a prospect to see the potential of a house and to visualize themselves living in your home. Staged home sell faster and for more money than un-staged homes. Professionally staged homes stand out from other homes on the market and show better on MLS.
- Why should I spend money on a house I am selling?
You should look at home staging as an investment which will pay off at the time of sale. By investing a minimal amount of money, you will now have the ability to sell your property faster and for more money.
- I am no longer living in my house which is for sale. Should I stage my empty house?
Empty homes are harder to sell as buyers are unable to visualize themselves living in the space. Professionally staging your empty home not only defines the use for each room it also adds perspective on the size of each room.
- Should I stage the entire house?
If the house is furnished, most of the time it's not a big job to rearrange existing furniture and accessories and de-clutter. For a minimal investment and a few hours of work, the difference can be outstanding.
- How much will home staging cost?
Depending on the type of service you choose, each circumstance is different. In some cases, larger homes need very little staging while smaller residences could potentially require an abundance of work. The average cost of staging an entire house is usually less the the first price reduction of a house that is not selling.
- What are the top ten reasons to stage a home?
- Look better than others on the market
- Sell faster
- Typically sell for more money
- Look better in print and internet ads
- Receive more foot traffic
- End up on a buyer's "must see" list
- Are viewed by buyers as "well maintained
- Are viewed as "well maintained" by Appraisers
- Are often appraised at a higher values
- Are "move in ready"